- This event has passed.
Introduction to Music
August 4 @ 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Introduction to Music taught by Jaron Godwin and Terrick Washington
The classes offered are intended for students with little or no background in music, who would like to develop theoretical and practical understanding of how music works. Students will be introduced to a variety of instruments with technical details of music such as musical notation, intervals, basic harmony, meter, and rhythm.
- Days: Every Friday Monthly
- Time: 5:30-6:30pm
- Ages: 7-12 years old
- Fee: $20 per session or $60 monthly
- Recital: December
- Location: HFV Wilson Community Center
- For more information you may contact Kamiah Anderson by email Kandersonhfv@gmail.com or (580) 319-5350
- All sales are final. No refunds